Saturday 11 August 2007

Lucky 8 update #1

So far, so good...

FannyCam yesterday showed about 10-12 follies each side and maybe 6-8 over 10mm. Tonight I start the antagonist injections which I am worried about - everyone says the needles are blunt as and hurt like hell. Oh, this part is just so much fun. Grumpy and headachy today too which sucks, but all the kids are out til late afternoon so might just have to have a little nanna nap soon...

Back for more FannyCam action Monday, but at this stage it looks like egg retrieval will be Wed or Thurs. I am having coffee with a woman I met on an IVF support internet forum on Monday which will be interesting - so much dumb shit going on there lately you wouldn't believe it. Also drama aplenty with DH's ex [the psycho Screaming Banshee] - I would tell you about it but I am trying to ignore it and focus on being a relaxed and healthy broody hen. Its all about ME ME ME!!!! [definitely been spending far too much time on that damn forum lately]

No comments: