Monday 28 April 2008

Its hard to find good help...


I rang the clinic this morning to check on how my babies are going. Is it so hard for people to understand that I do consider these tiny groups of primitive still-forming cells as my babies, they are very important to me and I have a whole lot riding on their well being. I have been lying awake since 4am worrying about them but have generously waited until 9am to call you, I am not ringing just to annoy you or to shoot the breeze with you.

My normal nurse is away (as always). This is the response I received:
"Six are still alive, one is looking dodgy".


Transfer is at 12.30pm.... hopefully not the dodgy one.

5 comments:

Topcat said...

Dodgy. Wow, such a medically technical description.

Hope the transfer went well for you!!!!!! xoxoxox

Bee Cee said...

Hope the transfer has gone well, got my fingers crossed for you.

Joonie said...

Hope all goes well with the transfer. Best of luck!

sara said...

I'll be thinking of you so that you have a great transfer! Dodgy...interesting choice of words...highly scientific, yeah right! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everything is set up for a successful transfer. I can totally understand the intense feelings you have for your embies (even the dodgy one). It's only natural to feel that way! (I think, or we're all abnormal ~grin~)Good luck with ET - exciting!