Friday 9 May 2008

Cycle #11 Results

It's a BIG. FAT. WTF!!!!

My beta is low, too low to be considered a BFP, but not low enough to be entirely written off either. My Progesterone levels are very good.

"INCONCLUSIVE" is my clinic's new scientific term of the day.

I am disappointed, despondent but not defeated. The lovely Morrisa and I had our transfers on the same day, and her BT is not until Monday. She thinks her test is too late, and I think mine was too early. My AF is not even due until next Wednesday. I test again on the 13th, which my nurse calculated as 5 weeks but will in fact be exactly 4 weeks.

I am hoping for a miracle but not expecting one.

8 comments:

Morrisa said...

Did they tell you what the number was? I am hoping and praying that it goes up!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't let go of that hope just yet! An inconclusive is still not terrible news since it's still relatively early. Miracles seem to happen to people every day, so why not one for you this time?!! I can understand that you're cautious because you want/need to protect your feelings, but I still have lots of hope for you. xxxxxx

ColourYourWorld said...

I am holding onto hope for you. I have everything crossed.

Wordgirl said...

ooooh an inconclusive -- how FRUSTRATING.

I hate the in between...but I (since I evidently have more hope than good sense) am always completely and utterly optimistic each time -- not just for myself but for everyone else too...and so I remain utterly optimistic.

Pam

LL said...

oh, oh, oh my....
cautious optimism here for you...
oh, what torture for you.

Bee Cee said...

I had a similar experience....I found it so frustrating. Hoping that the numbers rise for you.

sara said...

It does seem a bit early for a level. I am going to remain positive and hold onto that hope for you. I'll be thinking of you often and keeping my fingers crossed that that level skyrockets up!

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Arh! Come on embie(s)!