Saturday 13 October 2007

8 things you don't know about me...

Oh no I have been tagged.... Topcat wants me to tell you 8 random things about myself, so lets just dive right in shall we.

8. I am going to an Elton John concert in December. There, I said it out loud [kind of..]

7. I used to work in Child Protection, amazing really since I absolutely hate confrontations. Not so amazing that I burnt out within 5 years.

6. I am a huge wimp - I am scared of spiders, heights, swimming where I can't see the bottom, and sometimes I am even scared of the dark!

5. I was sexually assaulted when I was [very] young. This has obviously affected many aspects of my life, one of which is my strong belief in karma - because the mofo died of testicular cancer ;-P.

4. On my wedding day, DH's aunt told me I looked like Kim from Kath&Kim. Hmmm. Noice. Diffrent. Unusual.

3. I am a sucker for a sad movie [Babel is my latest sobber] but I also love British comedy [Black Adder, AbFab, Little Britain].

2. I knew that my DH was my soulmate almost as soon as we met, despite the unfortunate problem of us both being married to other people at the time.

1. I come from a long line of spinster/childless women and am secretly terrified of what the results of my chromosomal testing will show in 2 weeks.

Wow, I wasn't expecting to go so deep, sorry about that! There are so many women on this ride that I would like to know more about, so I am tagging two of them: LL and Bean from BayBeasts.

PS: HUGE Congratulations to Leni who has finally got herself a positive that looks like it will stick. Go Leni!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.