Sunday 14 December 2008

One more sleep

Viability scan is tomorrow! Only one more sleep!

It has poured with rain here non-stop since Friday, so we've been locked inside with the kids watching movies all weekend. Time seems to be in slow motion. The day before the scan was the day I started to miscarry last time.

SD Rose is changing to a new school next year, she keeps telling me that she's excited and scared at the same time. That's exactly how I feel about tomorrow. I am trying lots of positive visualisations and a couple of bouts of nausea over the past few days have been strangely reassuring.

Wish us luck.

6 comments:

Melbagirl said...

Wishing you luck, wishing you luck, wishing you luck. I was thinking about you when I woke up in the middle of the night last night! It's all going to be good.

Stacie said...

I am sending you all the luck in the world! I am so excited for you!

ColourYourWorld said...

Wishing you lots of luck ! I certainly understand you being excited and scared.

OHN said...

It is a strange feeling being excited and scared at the same time. I have been there and that feeling turned 18 last spring :)

I will be anxiously waiting for your good news :)

Wordgirl said...

OH my friend -- with our time difference I think it must be time for you to go to bed there -- and I have so many hopes for you -- I am thinking and thinking of you.


Love,

Pam

andi said...

Thinking of you my dear!! We will all be refreshing all day - soooo keep us posted.
xx