Monday 18 February 2008

Systems ready....

Fanny-Cam today revealed a lining of 8mm and at least 29 follicles. 29 seems an awfully large number considering this is not a stimulated cycle, but apparently none are over 5mm, so just my ovaries going about their normal polycystic day.

Synar.el spray stops this Wed, which will hopefully put an end to this stubborn headache/migraine. Transfer is set for next Tuesday, no time has been set yet as we have to see if the little frostie passes the thaw test.

There are so many blogs I want to read and so many comments I wish to make, but I just can't look at the screen any longer. I wish everyone well....

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

29 is a lot! Sorry about your headaches...they're the worst!

The Beauty Junkie said...

That is so many! Good luck!

Wordgirl said...

Do you know that you are the first step-mom/ttc blog I've found -- other than mine? I nearly leapt for joy in finding you.

It's an effing hard journey isn't it?

Yours in stepmonsterhood,

Pam/Wordgirl

Topcat said...

Well, I hope by now those headaches have settled down.


Best, best wishes to you for the next week!! Thinking of you!

xo